Kathryn Cooper Make your own house
Graduating in 2002, Kathryn's work has since been either about very high minded, mind bendingly important things
or matters of little or no consequence at all, to anyone, and never about anything in between.
She had a residencey in November 2007 at The Daniel Shand Gallery and produces a zine called 'The Solutions'
which can be purchased from The ICA, London.
Born in Yorkshire, Kathryn and has moved up and down the country ever since. When she reaches 30 years of age she intends to move from east to west across the country. At the age of 60 she will get involved with going below ground and then above ground. The age of 90 will hold aspirations for new dimensions to move about in and then by 120 years old she'll probably be all made of metal like Robocop.
More at www.coopersmarket.com and www.kathryncooper.com
Kathryn creates the 'Cut-Outs' for each issue of the new colour Mustard:
- Cut-Out-And-Make-Your-Own... Home (issue #01)
- Cut-Out-And-Make-Your-Own... MC Escher Stairs (issue #02)
- Cut-Out-And-Make-Your-Own... Internet (issue #03)
- Cut-Out-And-Make-Your-Own... Banking System (issue #04)
- Cut-Out-And-Make-Your-Own... Labyrinth (issue #05b)
- Cut-Out-And-Make-Your-Own... Universe (issue #07)
- Life tips from Game of Thrones (issue #08)